Home (trang chủ)


1. Please read the rules first when you visit this blog. Thank you!

1.Xin hãy đọc luật khi vào blog. Cảm ơn!

otachan-blog admin

New!

No one else! - Nicky Lee - Chap 28-30


Friday, August 13, 2010

Do you have any manga that you want me to upload ???

I feel skeptical because i don't know what kind of project you like and what manga do you want to download. That's why i'm thinking what manga i'm going to upload next. It's hard to choose while there are many manga has been publish in Viet Nam. Until i can choose what to scan next, i won't upload any files in few days. I still visit this blog to see if there is any comment so if you want any manga, please tell me in the page Your advices to us , i will try my best to find and upload them here ( if it has already been publish in Viet Nam ).

Hiện tại mình đang ko biết chọn truyện gì để up vì ko biết các bạn thích thể loại nào, truyện gì. Vì vậy, trong thời gian mình quyết định sẽ scan truyện gì tiếp theo, mình sẽ ko post truyện trong vài ngày. Mình vẫn vào blog để trả lời tin nhắn và nhận xét nên nếu ai muốn mình up truyện gì thì viết cho mình ở trang Your advices to us , mình sẽ cố hết sức để tìm và up những truyện các bạn yêu cầu ( tất nhiên là những truyện đã xuất bản ở Việt Nam ).

6 comments:

  1. yes for me I'm interested in momo lover it is so rare to find its raw I searched desispirely but I didn't find it and the translation take so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best to find the raw. but i'm not sure if i could find it or not because this manga hasnot been published in Viet Nam yet ( i think ). Thank you for being the first one ask me to find a manga, Yuuki

    ReplyDelete
  3. well good luck and good continuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Yuki. I couldn't find the manga. I found nothing in English webs and i don't understand Japanese so i couldn't do anything. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi , can you please find momoiro heaven vol 9 raw pleaseeeee... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry because i can't find it now. This manga has already published in Viet Nam. But i'm preparing for the university attending exam now so if you can wait for about 2 months, i will absolutely scan it for you.

    ReplyDelete